Square Fish Farming Tanks
Purewell’s range of square tanks has benefitted from evolutionary development over the years; gone are the almost square corners ( and associated ‘dead space’) as our tanks now have radiuses greatly increased in size to allow for greater water ﬂow and easier maintenance. We can provide a multitude of sizes, see below for a sample of the sizes available.
All tanks are available with a variety of sump, drain outlet, screen and level control. The most popular configurations are either a flat central screen which is manufactured from perforated stainless steel, coupled with an external push/pull level control unit or a cylindrical screen (again, perforated stainless steel) coupled with an internal standpipe. All our pipework is class C pressure pipe and a full range of pipework and fittings is available for your entire installation, no matter what size.
The entire range of square tanks is available as freestanding by way of feet or skirt type basses, or supplied without feet should your installation require this.
Lids are available for all tanks.
A selection of standard tanks are as follows, please enquire for your specific needs:
- SH1 – 2.5m x 2.5m x 1m deep (6250L)
- SH2 – 2.5m x 1.5m x 1m deep (3750L)
- SH3 – 1.4m x 1.4m x 0.43m deep (843L)
- SH4 – 1.4m x 0.92m x 0.36m deep (464L)
- SH5 – 1m x 1m x 0.85m deep (850L)
- SH7 – 1.5m x 1m x 0.85m deep (1275L)
- G11 – 2m x 2m x 0.8m deep (3200L)
- P116 – 1.65m x 1.65m x 0.8m deep (2178L)
- G9 – 2m x 2m x 0.65m deep (2600L)
- PFF1 – 1.5m x 1m x 0.8m deep (1200L)
- PFF2 – 1m x 1m x 0.8m deep (800L)
- PFF6 – 1.8m x 1m x 0.75m deep (1350L)
- 1m cube tank
Enquire today for bespoke and custom orders.